Direct introduction to a topic related to the corona virus
Coronavirus disease in Germany– MHH informs
Last December a dangerous lung disease emerged in China. The pathogen is identified as a new form of the coronavirus. It is spreading rapidly all over the world. On the following pages we inform you about the current situation, resolve important questions and show you how the Hannover Medical School (MHH) is handling this situation.
Facts against Fake News
There are many false reports circulating in the media on the subject of corona vaccination. Our infectiologist Prof. Dr. Matthias Stoll dispels the following rumours and lies:
- The vaccine was developed far too quickly, it cannot be safe!
- The active substance changes our genetic make-up!
- The vaccine makes us infertile!
- Without the second dose, the vaccine is ineffective!
- The side effects of the vaccine cannot be estimated!
Information hotlines for citizens and patients:
- Bundesgesundheitsministerium: 030 / 346 465 100 (Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.)
- Landesgesundheitsamt Lower Saxony: 0511 / 4 505 555 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Region Hannover: 0800 / 7 313 131 (free of charge, Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.)
- Vaccination hotline for Lower Saxony: 0800 9988665 (Mondays to Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)