New visiting rules at MHH
As of 2nd June, patients are allowed to have visitors again – that is good news! However, the following applies: You and we must continue to observe a number of important safety measures to protect our health. The state of Lower Saxony has issued a number of regulations for this purpose.
- Basically the following applies: prior registration 24 hours in advance is absolutely necessary.It should be done online using this form. Those who do not have this possibility should contact the staff at the respective service points. In this case, however, it cannot be guaranteed that an immediate visit is possible.
- Visits are generally only possible from the third day of a patient’s stay in hospital
- The number of visitors in the MHH is limited to 500 visitors per day
- Visitors have to fill out the form online, print it out and show it when entering the clinic. When leaving the clinic, it must be handed in.
- Only one visitor per patient per day and for one hour:
- Visiting hours are between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. (last admission), the visit must not take longer than 60 minutes.
- The hygiene regulations must be observed urgently:
- Before entering the MHH, all visitors will receive a face mask which must be worn permanently during their stay.
- Distance rules and hand hygiene must be observed
A visit is not possible if you have acute symptoms of a cold or have had contact with COVID-19 positive person in the past 14 days.
If you have any questions, visitors can contact the visitor hotline via (0511) 532-5100, Monday to Thursday from 7.30 am to 4 pm and on Friday from 7.30 am to 2.30 pm.
- K06 Main building
- K10 Pediatric Clinic
- K11 Clinic for gynaecology and obstetrics
- K20 Centre for Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine
- Covid-19 patients
- Suspected cases of Covid-19
- Patients in the emergency rooms
- Patients on KMT ward
- Patients on ward 14
- Patients on ward 42
- Patients on ward 78
- Transplant patients
- Further exceptions may be made
In the pediatric clinic and in the palliative care unit, one visitor per patient per day is still allowed.
Visiting regulations for the delivery room
1. Both the mother and the obstetrics team wear a face mask during birth!
2. Your accompanying person is allowed to enter the delivery room after admission to the birth area.
3. During outpatient appointments your accompanying person must wait in front of the clinic.
4. To discuss important joint decisions with the doctor your accompanying person will be called into the examination room
5. In the event of delivery by planned caesarean section, your accompanying person can go with you to the delivery room and to the operating theatre.
Visiting regulations for the mother-child ward 82
1. visiting hours are daily from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
2. one visitor per patient per day or a maximum of two visitors who then share visiting hours.
3 Visits by siblings are currently not possible.
4 The ward entrance door 82 remains closed. Visitors must ring the bell.
5. family rooms are not possible until further notice and therefore cannot be offered.
Visiting regulations for wards 83/84
1. visiting hours from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
2. one visitor per patient per day, or a maximum of two visitors for one hour, who share the visiting hours.
3. escorting patients to the operating theatre is only possible up to the front door of the clinic.