New visiting regulations
From 1 March 2023, the following visiting rules apply at the MHH:
- Visiting hours from 12 noon to 8 p.m.
- Up to 2 visitors per patient at the same time.
- The general mask and test obligation no longer applies. Visitors with mild, non-febrile infections of the upper respiratory tract are required to wear a mouth/nose protection.
- Visits to the MHH are excluded in the case of fever, respiratory infections with cough and runny nose as well as diarrhoea.
The corona-related restrictions in the outpatient departments, the paediatric clinic, the delivery room as well as the palliative ward do not apply.
For questions, visitors can contact the visitor hotline at (0511) 532-5100, Monday to Thursday from 7.30 am to 4 pm and Friday from 7.30 am to 2.30 pm.
Additional regulation for individual areas
- Visiting hours from 12 - 20 h
- 1 permanent person of your choice (father)
- Siblings are welcome (presentation of vaccination card required - measles vaccination).